We are always looking for creative designers, either established or just starting out in the design field, to join our all star team. We offer competitive salaries and entre in to the fashion world.
Designer, Associate Designer, CAD designer
Job Description Overview – Designer/Associate Designer:
- Flat sketch: sketch from full figure sketches or garments
- Research: have a good eye for fabric, details, silhouettes, prints, colors and trims
- Organizational skis: responsible for recordkeeping of all styles, research, reference garments, trim, etc.
- Technical packages: assemble technical packages with sketch, flats, fabric information, trim information
- Create and update all line sheets
- BFA in Fashion Design required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in Fashion Design for women’s contemporary/junior apparel
- Computer literacy: Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, CAD, Web PDM
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take direction well
- Excellent organizational skills
Job Description Overview:
- Create brand elevated textile designs for women’s and girl’s design team
- Create, manipulate and recolor all artwork needed for product design, including prints, plaids, stripes, graphics, embroideries and embellishments
- Ability to create unique artwork from inspiration, photos and magazine tears.
- Responsible for color pitching artwork, as well as review/commenting of print strike-offs.
- Able to keep abreast of current art trends and techniques, collaborate conceptually with design teams.
- 2-3 years of prior experience in Textile Design
- Strong color sense and good eye for design
- Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
If you would like to be part of our exciting team here at Jaguar International, contact us today to discuss the opportunities available to you by submitting your resume using this form.