Designer, Associate Designer, CAD designer
Job Description Overview – Designer/Associate Designer:
- Flat sketch: sketch from full figure sketches or garments
- Research: have a good eye for fabric, details, silhouettes, prints, colors and trims
- Organizational skis: responsible for recordkeeping of all styles, research, reference garments, trim, etc.
- Technical packages: assemble technical packages with sketch, flats, fabric information, trim information
- Create and update all line sheets
- BFA in Fashion Design required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in Fashion Design for women’s contemporary/junior apparel
- Computer literacy: Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, CAD, Web PDM
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take direction well
- Excellent organizational skills
- Create brand elevated textile designs for women’s and girl’s design team
- Create, manipulate and recolor all artwork needed for product design, including prints, plaids, stripes, graphics, embroideries and embellishments
- Ability to create unique artwork from inspiration, photos and magazine tears.
- Responsible for color pitching artwork, as well as review/commenting of print strike-offs.
- Able to keep abreast of current art trends and techniques, collaborate conceptually with design teams.
- 2-3 years of prior experience in Textile Design
- Strong color sense and good eye for design
- Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
If you would like to be part of our exciting team, contact us today to discuss opportunities at Jaguar International by submiting your resume using the form below.